“I can accomplish far more than I have, and I will, for why should the miracle which produced me end with my birth? Why can I not extend that miracle to my deeds of today?” (Mandino, Og The Greatest Salesman in the World (p. 70 – Scroll IV))
When I read this paragraph last month, I immediately recalled all great miracle moments that have happened in my life, and how happy I was. I noticed that I was very confident and responsible for what I wanted to have happen for my future.
Last year I kept complaining that why my magic didn’t work well any more. The more I complained the more I felt impatient.
I am grateful that I have taken Master Key MasterMind Alliance course. After 4 months passed, I became more patient, confident, and happy. And now I am able to connect to my miracle again.
“When you think positive, happy, loving thoughts, there’s a different chemistry that goes into your body than when you think depressing, negative, anguishing, and disparaging thoughts.” (Dr. Harlan Fisher)
I have been persistently practicing:
- Reading The Great Salesman in The World and The Master Key weekly assignment. It is helpful in teaching me creating new habits like reading, patience, love.
- Meditation helps me develop concentration and peace; and strengthens my inner core.
- Visualization helps me have fun creating my blueprints and achieve my goals.
- Forgiveness helps my spiritual growth.
- Gratitude helps me maintain my positive vibration.
- Affirmation helps me stay focused and connected.
Since last month I have experienced that my miracle is blooming. The Universe is supported by Universal Love.
“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” ― Albert Einstein
Practice will change your life!
What am I pretending not to know? It really is the right time for me to ask myself this question. I have experienced walking on eggshells communicating with one of my business friends for the last three months. At first I took this opportunity to practice my communication with kindness; and with my intention that I shall make our friendship better. Several times I got trapped dancing with her emotions. Persistently practicing the law of forgiveness and Mental Diet helped me to become more serene and compassionate, but no matter what I did, it did not seem to help our communication. I felt uncomfortable that I couldn’t express my thoughts and be myself.
Yesterday I experienced a big bomb – unhealthy communication, yelling again. “When the creative power of thought is manifested in a destructive or evil manner, we call the result evil.” (Week 20- intro) But I was able to apply this promise “to give the kindness and love consciously with every encounter, regardless of brevity.” I was able to help her calm down before we ended our talking and continued our work.
I have reviewed the situation and I asked myself what shall I do next? I came across KuteBlackson’s blog. He asked “Is it about the unfulfilling relationship you are currently in, that you convince yourself you don’t know what to do about it because getting clear would mean leaving?”
It is exactly that I am pretending not to know my pattern of being afraid to leave. In the past I was lack of confidence to leave and I sacrificed my own happiness to others’ needs. It is a good time to change. This is what I would like to have happen for my life: I would like to be around happy, kind and healthy people. I can help only people who are open to change.
“Highsight is always 20/20, but owning your knowing in the moment is power. Our minds are masterful at avoiding, rationalizing, and manipulating what we don’t want to know, and money, relationships, and directions are just the beginning. To know what you know, stop right now, close your eyes, get quiet, and ask, not your ego, critic, or expert self, but your authentic, honest, most vulnerable self: What am I pretending not to know?.” (http://dianesieg.com)
“If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a negative thought.” ― Peace Pilgrim
“Fear is a powerful form of thought. It paralyzes the nerve centers, thus affecting the circulation of the blood. This, in turn, paralyzes the muscular system, so that fear affects the entire being,body, brain and nerve, physical, mental, and muscular.
Of course the way to overcome fear is to become conscious of power. What is this mysterious vital force which we call power?” (MKMMA — Week 19)
Mandino, Og states “fear I will dismember with confidence.” The Greatest Salesman in the World (p. 76).
I would like to share 4 tips to gain self confidence:
- to Eliminate the underlying fear, using Emotional Freedom Techniques (or “Tapping” this healing tool is a technique that utilizes the body’s energy meridian points.) thus eliminating the negative stodgy vibration out of the body and old unhealthy patterns out of the mind.
- if one has a need to Fill up your Love Tank, one needs only a simple affirmation “I choose to love myself a little more…” or use any affirmation that works for you. First connect to your source that makes you feel safe… then love will permeate into every cell of your body. When you feel loved, your confidence level automatically increases.
- to Strengthen your cosmic field by SITting “concentrate, and when I use the word concentrate, I mean all that the word implies; become so absorbed in the object of your thought that you are conscious of nothing else, and do this a few minutes every day. You take the necessary time to eat in order that the body may be nourished, why not take the time to assimilate your mental food?” (MKMMA — Week 19 -27)
- to input/focus on positive thoughts: “Any thought that is repeated over and over again will take an imprint within the subconscious, which cannot distinguish between what is real and what is imaged. This is why visualization, affirmations and repeated images can have such a powerful effect in our life.” (http://www.learnmindpower.com/using_mindpower/the_subconscious_mind/)
“Thought is quite literally the seed that determines the kind and quality of your harvest, aka the quality of your experiences in the external world.” (http://www.abundance-and-happiness.com/the-conscious-mind.html)
“As a single footstep will not make a path on the earth, so a single thought will not make a pathway in the mind. To make a deep physical path, we walk again and again. To make a deep mental path, we must think over and over the kind of thoughts we wish to dominate our lives.” ― Henry David Thoreau
“I will live this day as if it is my last. And what shall I do with this last precious day which remains in my keeping? (Mandino, Og. The Greatest Salesman in the World (p. 73))
I was inspired to use this question “What shall I do next?” instead of “Why did this happen to me” while I was attending a psychology for counselling course in 2001. It has been one of my favorite questions since then. The teacher explained that if we focused on “Why did this happen to …?”, many become distraught and their mind is stuck in a never-ending loop. When we ask ourself “What shall I do next?” It is open our world to new possibilities.
After listening to Shawn Achor video “The Wisdom of Play”, he talked about: The happiness advantages:
- Better source jobs
- Better keep jobs
- Superior productivity
- More resilient
- Less burnout
- Less turnover
- Greater sales
and he gave us a tool “Creating Lasting Positive Change”:
- 3 Gratitude
- Random Acts of Kindness
And I read James Clear’s blog (https://medium.com/the-blog-of-james-clear),he shared Barbara Fredrickson’s research “What positive thoughts do to your brain; here are 3 ideas for you to consider”:
- Meditation – people who meditated built valuable long–term skills.
- Writing – the students who wrote about positive experiences had better mood levels.
- Play – we schedule meetings… why not schedule time to play?
I have been resisting in any kind of writing for ages. After reading James’s blog, I was not only inspired to write my gratitude notes and acknowledge my feelings but also I enjoy writing them from my heart and look forward to writing it everyday. It was totally different mindset from being told “you have to do it.” I am very grateful for my big shift. My big Wow for my new possibility!!!
What Shall I do next?
“Give yourself permission to smile and enjoy the benefits of positive emotion. Schedule time for play and adventure so that you can experience contentment and joy, and explore and build new skills.
Fredrickson’s “broaden and build” theory proves, happiness is essential to building the skills that allow for success.
In other words, happiness is both the precursor to success and the result of it.”