“If you desire to help someone, to destroy some form of lack, limitation or error, the correct method is not to think of the person whom you wish to help; the intention to help them is entirely sufficient, as this puts you in mental touch with the person. Then drive out of your own mind any belief of lack, limitation, disease, danger, difficulty or whatever the trouble might be. As soon as you have succeeded is doing this the result will have been accomplished, and the person will be free.” (Haanel — Week 24 -13)
I would like to share with you powerful tips “the five steps for harnessing the power of intention to create anything you desire” by Deepak Chopra (http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-9603/5-steps-to-harness-the-power-of-intention.html):
- Slip into the Gap: Meditation takes you into the silence and stillness of pure consciousness.
- Release your Intentions and Desires: The best time to plant your intentions is during the period after meditation.
- Remain Centered in a state of restful awareness: Stayed centered even without knowing the timing or the details of what will happen.
- Detached from the outcome: Detachment is based on the unquestioning belief in the power of your true Self. …allow opportunities and openings to come your way.
- Let the Universe handle the details: Your focused intentions set the infinite organizing power of the universe in motion. Trust that infinite organizing power to orchestrate the complete fulfillment of your desires.
“The absolute truth is that the “I” is perfect and complete; the real “I” is spiritual and can therefore never be less than perfect; it can never have any lack, limitation, or disease. The flash of genius does not have origin in the molecular motion of the brain; it is inspired by the ego, the spiritual “I” which is one with the Universal Mind, and it is our ability to recognize this Unity which is the cause of all inspiration, all genius. These results are far reaching and have effect upon generations yet to come; they are the pillars of fire which mark the path that millions follow.” (Haanel — Week 24 -18)